WordCamp Event Plan
Time: 8:00 am
101 & 201 – Chandler Community Center
301 – Chandler Library
401 – Gangplank Chandler
- Volunteer makes announcement at the beginning of day session.
- Volunteer to introduces each speaker.
- Volunteer makes announcement before launch.
- Volunteer makes announcement after class ends.
- One table for registration in back for swag
- Basket or fish bowl for door prize ticket collection
- Wireless lavalier or handheld mic
- Presenter Brings Own Laptop
Announcements made by Volunteer
- WCPHX.com is a mobile site that features everything you need to know about whats going on “Right Now!”. From track schedules to walking navigation for the after party, its all right there and optimized for your mobile devices, but works great on laptops too.
- When tweeting this weekend about the event, please use #wcphx
- If you are not already registered for Saturday, we recommend that you arrive early tomorrow as registration is limited. Registration starts at 8:00 am and we will accept a limited number of walk-ins.
- Please wear your nametag
- For help, please raise your hand and questions will be answered by the speaker.
- Each track will have 8 classes, 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes of transfer time between speakers. Time will be strictly held for sessions, as we want to ensure all topics are covered.
- Power charging stations are available in each room.
- For WP 101, 201, 301: And lastly, we have some terrific news from our awesome Silver sponsor, WP Engine. They will be available at the Community Center all day to help answer your hosting related questions.
- Read sponsor thanks!
- Please make sure to wear your nametag to lunch, certain venues will give you a discount.
- Chandler is home to many different restaurants. For a full listing of lunch options go to wcphx.com.
- Friday evening activities – There is Wine and Design at Gangplank beginning at 5:30. Come join us for some networking, design and fun.
- WordCamp registration starts at 8:00 AM sharp on Saturday morning with camp officially underway by 9:00. On-site registration also begins at 8:00 am and is limited on a first come first served basis. On-site registrants are not guaranteed a lunch or a t-shirt, so come early if you want to get in on the fun.
- Don’t forget WordCamp for kids on Sunday morning. Check the website to register.
- If you are leaving us now, please leave your lanyard and badge holder on the registration desk so that we can recycle.